lately it seems that i've been too leninent with myself
allowing myself to take a short break from everything
and letting laziness get the better of me.
that shouldnt be the case.
On a side note, here's some FOLD TOES taken from yesterday.
1.approach delegates randomly, smile sweetly, pass them the survey form 2.grocery shopping with team. ok baking ingredients.
3.cam whore abit at R.I.
I kinda regretted not snapping photos of us hard at work, surveying those delegates.DAMN.
and thank god there wasnt any camera tracking device at cold storage coz the four of us were walking back and forth(from XXX shelf to the baking corner and then back again, the whole process kept repeating until sam finally got what he wanted)
nison is feeling rich, quote from him, "$89 is only a small fraction of what i saved."
you still owe me a treat!dont forget!BECAUSE I WONT!
ok, toodles.



No comments:
Post a Comment