BLAIR: James, the past six days have been exactly what I needed them to be. LORD MARCUS: Me too. There's something I've-BLAIR: Me first.
LORD MARCUS: What is it? What did you want to say?BLAIR: I just wanted to ask if you'd like to come to the White Party with me tonight.
LORD MARCUS: Sure, that'd be great.
Aw, Blair, I know he's sort of bland and sort of dumb (who mixes up their schools when lying about it?), but I don't think he deserves that kind of panicked face.
LORD MARCUS:...and all of that is to say, what I wanted to talk to you about earlier, is that my feelings for you have deepened. And I can't help thinking that what I've done is so terrible, so inappropriate-
BLAIR: Oh honey, you're so funny. I could just listen to you all day.LORD MARCUS: Did I say something funny?
Why has Blair been so sloppy with her lying lately? Serena and Lord Marcus I can understand, but Blair, I expect more from you. Unprofessional.
BLAIR: Is something wrong?
LORD MARCUS: You've been using me to make that guy jealous.
BLAIR: I have not.
LORD MARCUS: It's no wonder you hate Charade, it hits too close to home.
BLAIR: You don't understand. Chuck is an awful person. He does terrible things, he uses people.LORD MARCUS: And you think you're any different? I can't believe I've been so stupid. I bet you don't even like me at all.
BLAIR: No, not really. I mean, you're kind of boring.Oh man, I love you, Blair Waldorf. In an effort to be more like her, I'm just going to start baldly telling people when I think they're boring.
LORD MARCUS: Am I? Or are you just too interested in yourself to get to know me.No, Lord Marcus, you kind of are boring. You need to really step up your game if you want to keep making it into these picspams. I mean, Nate only lasted so long on his bone structure alone; if it weren't for the hoyay I would have cut him a long time ago. My point being, either punch someone or gay it up.
LORD MARCUS: You two deserve each other.
CHUCK: You really know how to hurt people. I admire you for it.
BLAIR: This is all your fault! I would have never needed a James if you hadn't stood me up at the airport in the first place. You made me use him.
CHUCK: I didn't make you do anything. You were just you. Don't you see, we're the same. Stop trying to fight it.
BLAIR: I will fight until my last dying breath because any resemblance to you is something I would hate about myself.
BLAIR: You were right. I used you as a weapon against Chuck. I didn't need you to be interesting so I didn't listen when you talked. I just needed you to look good. Which you do.
CHUCK: Just in time. What's the dirt on non-James Schiller?
LORD MARCUS: I'm afraid we have something in common.
BLAIR: Well, I look good too.
LORD MARCUS: Not just that. It's what I was trying to tell you earlier. I haven't been honest with you.
BLAIR: OK, spill it.
LORD MARCUS: I don't go to Georgetown or Princeton, or any school for that matter. I'm afraid I slipped up on that detail
LORD MARCUS: My name is actually Marcus Beaton.
BLAIR: Well, why didn't you tell me before?LORD MARCUS: Most women I meet only like me for my title. I vowed the next time to pretend to be a common American, see what happened. But after a couple of days with you, I was afraid if I told you the truth, you'd hate me for lying in the first place.
BLAIR: No, not quite, my lord.
BLAIR: The title is great and all, but what I'd like more than anything is a little honesty for a change. From the both of us.
LORD MARCUS: When you told me I was boring before, no one ever tells me things like that. I liked it. Tell me, what else do you think about me?BLAIR: Keep talking in that accent and I'll come up with something.
BLAIR: Chuck.
BLAIR: Aren't you done trying to destroy my night?CHUCK: Look, I should never have abandoned you. I knew I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off. I distracted myself all summer, hoping I wouldn't feel it, but I still do.
BLAIR: And?
CHUCK: I was scared. Scared that if we spent the whole summer together, just us, you'd see.
BLAIR: See what?
CHUCK: Me.
CHUCK: Please, don't leave with him.
BLAIR: Why? Give me a reason. And I'm Chuck Bass doesn't count.
CHUCK: 'Cause you don't want to.
BLAIR: Not good enough.
CHUCK: What else is there?
BLAIR: The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get in the car: three words, eight letters. Say it, and I'm yours.
CHUCK: I... I...
BLAIR: Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
GOSSIP GIRL: They say summer love is fleeting, but sometimes what starts as a fling can lead to the real thing. A simple trip to the beach can be all it takes to clear our heads and open our hearts, and write a new ending to an old story. There are those who got burned by the heat; they just want to forget and start over. While there are others who want each moment to last forever. But everyone can agree on one thing: tans fade, highlights go dark, and we all get sick of sand in our shoes. But the end of summer is the beginning of a new season, so we find ourselves looking to the future. You ain't seen nothing yet. XOXO, Gossip Girl.
*DONE DONE DONE!-like finally!



No comments:
Post a Comment