1st feb marks the end of a school term.
in a few days time,2days to be exact, its CHINESE NEW YEAR!the only thing i am looking forward to is the food(Steamboat+yummilicious goodies).eh...and maybe the angbao part la(not like its gonna be a big fat one )
so after cny it will be nth else but work work work work!
ok, i am so gonna lock myself at home tmr.because my room is in a freaking mess,every corner!tsk. i need a maid(just one day will do) to help me.i shld prolly phone Nation maid agency.
not forgetting my table is infested with ants.EEEEKKKSSS!
dont ask me how or why.because i dont know either,somehow 456789098765 ants finally found their home and of all places it has to be my room!
I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies
These abundant skies
Yeah, abundant skies, yeah
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment